- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering - Codes, Standards and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineering - Design
- Mechanical Engineering - Project Management
CPH has an opening in our Sanford, Florida location for a Full Time MEP Engineer/Director with 10 plus years of experience in commercial and industrial design. PE license is essential for functional duties. An exceptional opportunity for the qualified candidate as an Engineer of Record.
CPH, Inc. is a multi-disciplined firm and as a result of CPH's staffing and capabilities, the team is able to provide clients with complete turn-key services to assist its clients from the inception and planning of projects through complete construction. The on-staff Architects, Engineers, Planners, Surveyors, and Construction personnel provide an "added value" to our clients and projects ensuring cost effective and constructible projects.
The team is dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality of services for their projects and offers innovative solutions for complex challenges. CPH's commitment to providing the highest level of service in an affordable manner has been achieved through emphasis on personalized services and direct engineering involvement of top level CPH personnel, especially the owners of the corporation.
Oversee a full service MEP Division within a regional A/E firm in the top 500 USA firms.
Responsible for engineering systems for a variety of project types including, commercial, government, assembly, retail centers, office buildings, site and street lighting, lift stations, emergency power systems, LEED criteria requirements.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel to complete tasks and meet project deadlines.
Provide engineering services to support multi-office, multi-state operations with office manager and lead personnel.
• Reports directly to Senior Management with contract and fiduciary responsibilities for the MEP Division.
•Analyze and design engineered systems for a variety of facilities.
•Develop designs and construction documents.
•Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
•Coordinate with other disciplines including site civil, structural, instrumentation, controls, and architectural, to create and update drawings and documentation.
•Assist Managers in other engineering related tasks.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills: Demonstrated Engineering management leadership with personnel development and results.
Self-motivated and works effectively in team or individual situations, excellent communication skills, able to prioritize work activities, while utilizing time management skills in meeting deadlines and staying on schedules with projects. Ability to present proposals in public settings with marketing team efforts.
•A bachelor’s degree in mechanical/electrical/plumbing engineering or in a similar discipline. Registered Florida PE is essential.
•NCEES Certified and multi-state licenses a plus.
•LEED or Green Globes certified a plus.
•10 plus years of experience.
•Must be AutoCAD capable.
•The preferred candidate will be BIM/Revit capable, a plus.
•Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe PDF, Project Management/Scheduling software, a plus.
•Experience/expertise with Programmable Logic Controls, PLC, is a plus.
•Understanding of other Engineering Disciplines –Electrical, Mechanical/Plumbing, and Architecture is a plus.
• Dependent upon experience.
• CPH offers Medical and Dental with a quality insurance company.
• Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
• 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
For a complete list of open positions, please visit our career portal - https://cph.agileats.com/CareerPortal/
CPH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Work Environment Employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Mechanical Engineering Plumbing Jobs
- View more Electrical Engineering Jobs
- View more Mechanical Engineering - Codes, Standards and Certifications Jobs
- View more Mechanical Engineering - Design Jobs
- View more Mechanical Engineering - Project Management Jobs
- View more CPH, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Sanford, FL:
- View more jobs in Sanford, Florida
- Mechanical Engineering Plumbing jobs in Sanford, Florida
- Electrical Engineering jobs in Sanford, Florida
- Mechanical Engineering - Codes, Standards and Certifications jobs in Sanford, Florida
- Mechanical Engineering - Design jobs in Sanford, Florida
- Mechanical Engineering - Project Management jobs in Sanford, Florida
- CPH, Inc. jobs in Sanford, Florida
View More Jobs in FL:
- View more jobs in Florida
- Mechanical Engineering Plumbing jobs in Florida
- Electrical Engineering jobs in Florida
- Mechanical Engineering - Codes, Standards and Certifications jobs in Florida
- Mechanical Engineering - Design jobs in Florida
- Mechanical Engineering - Project Management jobs in Florida
- CPH, Inc. jobs in Florida